Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is seeking a summer intern to work with our growing analytics department. The summer intern will be responsible for the assisting with the development of best-in-class marketing analytics deliverables, dashboards, and reports. The successful candidate will have a mix of technical and non-technical (communication) skills: we are looking for an individual that is not only passionate about and comfortable with working with large sets of data – but also someone who gets excited about finding meaning within that data to successfully transform our client’s business and marketing challenges. Additionally, there will be opportunities for exposure and contribution to data automation and predictive analytics projects.
Meet our 2017, 2018, and 2019 Interns
“The most valuable lesson I learned in my time with SSW is that superior soft skills are as equally important as superior technical skills in being a great data scientist. Not only do you have to have the technical chops to get your hands dirty and dive deep into the data, but you also have to have the business savvy to understand and articulate the key challenges at hand to be able to garner relevant actionable insights. I definitely feel like I’ve grown as a data scientist and have met people that I am grateful to have had the chance to work with.”
Learn more about Christina’s Experience:
“The skills and connections that I gained as an intern at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness have helped me to grow professionally and personally more than I ever expected, and I’m continuing to learn and be challenged as a full-time team member—and enjoying it tremendously too! I would highly recommend a summer internship with SSWAnalytics to anyone with an interest in data science.”
Learn more about Mackenzie’s Experience:
Heidi Wu, Class of 2017
“The internship was one of the best summers I’ve ever had. I gained lasting friendships and an invaluable experience. It has become the foundation of my career. Even now, I am continuously learning new things each day as an official member of the team. If you’re interested in data science, SSWAnalytics is the perfect place to start! You won’t regret it.”
Learn more about Heidi’s Experience:
Summer 2020 Data & Analytics Intern — Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
- Assist analytics team across the delivery cycle of ongoing analytics deliverables, including integrated marketing dashboards
- Help manage and integrate data from a wide variety of sources
- Work closely with internal (Analytics/Account/Engagement Strategy/UX) and external (Media Agency, 3rd Party vendors) partners to develop disruptive customer insights and recommendations based on learnings from the data.
- Learn web analytics implementation and conduct QA utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Leverage SQL to store and query data utilized for client needs
- Contribute to ad-hoc analytics projects, including predictive analytics utilizing tools such as R and Python
- Full-time rising junior or rising senior, currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited 4-year College or University
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program which aligns with the position such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, Economics
- Desire for exposure to relational databases (SQL) and data visualization software (Tableau)
- Exposure to programming languages, object-oriented or procedural, a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the US
About Publicis Health
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement.
We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people. We are a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organizing principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities.
With 40 offices and 15 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine.
We host more than 60 interns each summer in multiple capabilities across our businesses in New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Internships are available in multiple capabilities at Digitas Health, Heartbeat, Langland, Publicis Health Media, PlowShare Group, Razorfish Health, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue.
Our interns receive an insider’s view of the wide range of opportunities that exist in our field, with plenty of opportunities to network and learn from each other and leaders from many of our agencies, including our CEO. In addition to weekly learning and social activities, our interns are divided into cross-department, cross-region teams and assigned a group project for a non-profit, which they present to the client and an agency committee at the end of the program.
We have some awesome things planned for February and March in the social media world to promote life at Publicis Health! Every Tuesday, beginning February 4, one of our intern alumni working within one of our businesses will be taking over the PH Instagram story. They will each be posting for the day to give a true picture of a day in the life at an advertising agency. We will also be posting videos to the PH Website and PH Instagram over the course of our application cycle to give best practices on how to land your dream internship.
Web: http://www.publicishealth.com/ | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/publicishealth/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/publicishealth | Tumblr: publicishealth.tumblr.com/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/publicishealth/