Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is seeking a summer intern to work with our growing analytics department. The summer intern will be responsible for the assisting with the development of best-in-class marketing analytics deliverables, dashboards, and reports. The successful candidate will have a mix of technical and non-technical (communication) skills: we are looking for an individual that is not only passionate about and comfortable with working with large sets of data – but also someone who gets excited about finding meaning within that data to successfully transform our client’s business and marketing challenges. Additionally, there will be opportunities for exposure and contribution to data automation and predictive analytics projects.
Meet our 2017 & 2018 Interns
(P.S., we hired them.)
“The internship was one of the best summers I’ve ever had. I gained lasting friendships and an invaluable experience. It has become the foundation of my career. Even now, I am continuously learning new things each day as an official member of the team. If you’re interested in data science, SSWAnalytics is the perfect place to start! You won’t regret it.”
Learn more about Heidi’s Experience:
“The skills and connections that I gained as an intern at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness have helped me to grow professionally and personally more than I ever expected, and I’m continuing to learn and be challenged as a full-time team member—and enjoying it tremendously too! I would highly recommend a summer internship with SSWAnalytics to anyone with an interest in data science.”
Learn more about Mackenzie’s Experience:
Summer 2019 Data & Analytics Intern — Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
- Assist analytics team across the delivery cycle of ongoing analytics deliverables, including integrated marketing dashboards
- Help manage and integrate data from a wide variety of sources
- Work closely with internal (Analytics/Account/Engagement Strategy/UX) and external (Media Agency, 3rd Party vendors) partners to develop disruptive customer insights and recommendations based on learnings from the data.
- Learn web analytics implementation and conduct QA utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Leverage SQL to store and query data utilized for client needs
- Contribute to ad-hoc analytics projects, including predictive analytics utilizing tools such as R and Python
- Full-time rising or graduating senior, currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited 4-year College or University OR a student enrolled in an accredited Masters program
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program which aligns with the position such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, Economics
- Desire for exposure to relational databases (SQL) and data visualization software (Tableau)
- Exposure to programming languages, including Python and R, a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the US
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
We host more than 70 interns each summer in multiple capabilities across our businesses in New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Internships are available in multiple capabilities at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Digitas Health, Razorfish Health, Publicis Health Media, Heartbeat, and Verilogue.
Our interns receive an insider’s view of the wide range of opportunities that exist in our field, with plenty of opportunities to network and learn from each other and leaders from many of our agencies, including our CEO. In addition to weekly learning and social activities, our interns are divided into cross-department, cross-region teams and assigned a group project for a non-profit, which they present to the client an agency committee at the end of the program.
We have some awesome things planned for February and March in the social media world to promote life at Publicis Health! Every Tuesday, starting January 29th, one of our intern alumni working within one of our businesses will be taking over the PH Instagram story. They will each be posting for the day to give a true picture of a day in the life at an advertising agency. We will also be hosting a Facebook live Q&A event on March 5th from 1-2pm EST to answer questions about our internship program and give best practices for landing and excelling in an internship.
Web: http://www.publicishealth.com/ | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/publicishealth/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/publicishealth | Tumblr: publicishealth.tumblr.com/